Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Loving Life


My sweet princess came home Sunday. I had to work so we didn't get much time together but we did have enough time for some pedicures. Monday was all about her. We had Chinese food and pizza. Spent the day with my sister and watched too many Disney movies. It was the perfect lazy day after losing her for the weekend. When she came home she was more clingy than usual and I loved it.


I have realized from seeing someone else's posts that I don't require validation anymore. I don't need to post every detail of my life or half-truths to feel worthy. I also have realized that I don't need to feed into it. Especially when a picture is posted and it's clear that their caption is a lie. I used to be that person. The one who post every little thing that happened in hopes that I can hurt someone else. Where did that get me? Absolutely nowhere. Now I am working on myself and keeping my private life, private. Whatever may happen in the future will happen. Karma is ruthless at times. I know that I have a long road ahead of me but I feel beautiful and that is all that matters. I don't need a man or woman to reassure me that I am.


Work is exhausting me. 15 hour shifts are becoming normal and I am trying everything I can to get Team Lead. I am in a 5 week training program and it is by far the hardest thing I have done in a long time. But I have only been with the company since May and this is my first Fast Food job. This is not the field I thought I'd end up in but I also have a greater appreciation for employees that do work in Food. In the end when I receive my promotion I will feel much better.

2 comments:

  1. I missed out on the "spa" days at home....I've got all boys and they don't really want their nails painted. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a heavenly day! I am in the same boat as Sarah, 2 boys who I can't see ever wanting to have a spa day with me haha. Maybe I could borrow my niece :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)