Monday, January 25, 2016

To My Bestfriend


Today my best friend turns 25 on the 25th! I always think this is such a cool thing to happen. We may be divorcing but you will always be my best friend, first love, and soulmate. Our paths just aren't meant to be the same right now. I know you have been going through a lot between your new career, unnecessary drama being started, and of course trying to get yourself on the right path for your girls and peanut to be. 

I want to say that I am extremely proud of you and the man you are becoming. You are working hard every day to show yourself that you are stronger than ever. I know it seems rough but know that Ally and I love you and you'll always have a home with us. Thank you for always being there and just know the best is yet to come! Remember, I have never stopped believing you and I am so sorry for all the drama that has happened. I am thankful that you and I are finally on a healthy page and I hope the drama between the other women ceases soon.

Happy Birthday! Get through work fast and get drunk tonight with the guys! <3

1 comment:

  1. I think he is very lucky to have you and your support and friendship!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)