Friday, January 22, 2016

Transitions


I am going to be doing a few different posts today to catch up. I have decided to merge back my weight-loss blog and keep my cross stitching & review blog separate. My weight loss is apart of me. It is apart of my life so to separate my health journey is to separate a crucial part of myself. So I will be working on merging my health blog back into this blog. I have come to many life realizations lately and it is making me rethink everything I thought about myself.


I feel on the verge of tears. I try to play off as happy but truthfully I am exhausted. I feel like I could roll over and go back to sleep. My body feels heavy and I feel weary. My health is another problem. That is going to be a post all to itself because it is a long story of how much has happened all in a week. We have our interview for Medical later this week so hopefully I will be able to get into a doctor and get answers soon. I am tired of feeling so worn down.


There has been a lot of drama circulating and I've stayed on the outside of it. I haven't involved myself because it is not worth the hassle. I tried wiping slates clean and giving a fresh start but I have realized that maintaining some relationships is not key to my health. I have always remained truthful and everything I've done or said I have always done with the best intentions in place. I have never purposely set out to hurt anyone. I also have realized that there are certain people that will never accept me or support my journey. So I will be watching myself closely and closing some doors permanently. I am thankful for everyone that has been there for me throughout this shift from married woman to single mother.


I am always going to have good and bad days, just feels like the bad is outweighing the good. I feel overwhelmed and unsure about the future. So here's to trying to keep an open mind. I have to breathe and accept what is out of my hands.

2 comments:

  1. We all have good days and we all have bad days its a part of life. Remember to give yourself lots of self care because ppl who suffer from depression need it more than anyone else. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first I wanted to say I love the new blog look!! The colors are so pretty! And second I love the bad day track record quote, you always find the best quotes. An third hugs!!! I hope you get your medical issues figured out!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)