Sunday, January 24, 2016

When You Make a Fool of Yourself...


You say that you want me out of your life. That you have blocked me on every possible outlet you can imagine yet you make an ass out of yourself by assuming my post is about you or Joey?

First off, my life is none of your concern. Who I see where I live is none of your concern. What I am doing is none of your concern. You have no part in my life. I have made damn sure that is the absolute truth. So before you make an ass out of yourself again.

Who I saw tonight is my business and this blog is my place to share said business. If I wanted this blog to know who I saw tonight I would have posted. So before you go screaming to Joey about me posting shit that wasn't posted, check your facts because I just sent him the pics of my post where NOTHING of a tattoo was mentioned.

Now grow up and be the "woman" you say you are.

I have worked tirelessly to move on in life and if you are throwing your money at J to blow. That is your business not me. So fact check and get off my blog if you just want to be a pathetic child. This blog is for my journey and those who support it.


I have worked very, very hard to move on from what you did to my family. I have worked tirelessly to accept that fact that I have to move forward. The last thing I need is angry phone calls about things that I was told I posted but I know I didn't post. So please do us all a favor and stop stalking me. I don't have time for children, I am too busy with my own daughter and moving forward with my life. If you aren't reading to support my journey then get lost.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got out and had some fun. I guess it's something we all need from time to time. You should do it more often when time allows. I'm one to say it really does clear the mind and bring clarity to all situations. I feel that it gives me a clear mind to come back and deal with all the problems that got left behind.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)