Sunday, February 28, 2016

A New Chapter


This blog has been given a much needed make over. My one year blogaversary is coming up and I want to make sure I am in the place I want to be when that happens.

I have been on a journey of self-discovery. Finding my true self. Discovering who I really am. I have an amazing group of supporters in family, blog friends, friends, and of course my whatafamily.

We are finishing up packing tonight and will be moving tomorrow. With this move I am also leaving behind the baggage of my past. This means anything associated with Bowie, my ex, and anyone that is out to hurt Ally's and mine happiness.

In the end all I want is my daughter's happiness.

As the blog says, I'm on the pursuit of the happiness. I am on a journey of self and I know if I quit sticking my nose where it doesn't belong I'll be happier.

To everyone supporting me look for an update tomorrow evening or so.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and Ally to be moving into your own place today!! And your blog looks great! I love all the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Hope the move is easy and it brings you the happiness you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)