Monday, February 1, 2016

Blocked

I am blocking K's and B's numbers. I am ceasing contact with them because I lashed out today. K was truly just trying to be supportive and I came unglued. I knew that this day was coming and this is why I have limited my words with both of them. I am just not coping at all. I try to take it day by day but it is rough.

I am really sorry but I need to grieve. Until I've done that I cannot have contact with either of you.

I may end up having to get a cheap phone just for J and child support just to prevent my number from getting out there.

2 comments:

  1. Do what you have to do for you. I have a new blog and this is the url: http://tpexporinglie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself first, it is your turn to be the top priority. :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)