Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fantastic Day


Today was one of the best with Ally. I was able to take an extra day off of work because I am over on hours. I spent it with my parents and Ally. Our day started with breakfast, a nature hike in Lake Worth, the mall to look around a get a special surprise for Ally, lunch, off to the outlet mall in Grand Prairie, Target, then dinner before heading home. Whew! It was one heck of a day!

In this picture you'll meet Ally. The beautiful candy smelling bear. Another treat for my gal.


I wish I would've known to buy the more expensive ones the first time we did this but here we are! Her ears are pierced and she is stoked. We are now 9 days until the big 4!

\

I ended my night by going to see Deadpool with my sister and her boyfriend. Hands down one of the funniest movies I have watched in a long time. It's been a long time since I've spent the whole day out and about. Definitely one tired momma!



3 comments:

  1. She is turning into such a big girl. She looks like she had a blast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's all in fashion now! Such a big girl. They do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she is just too cute!! Glad you gals had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)