Monday, February 8, 2016

Focused


I have kept to my word and left my ex-husband alone. He hasn't bothered to check in on his daughter but he sure can afford a few days alone with his s/o. This is absolutely okie dokie with me because it solidifies exactly what I have been saying all along and had people telling me I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt. I did that and he is making decisions easily. I know if my child were sick I would be checking on them constantly wanting to know if they were okay. He made sure to be there 100% for Ally's half-sister but not for her. Am I upset? Nope. I am doing what I should have done nine months ago, you want to know what's going on pick up your phone and call.

There will always be spies that will take screenshots and run to him for brownie points but this is my blog, my thoughts, my journey. I am feeling much better and laser focused right now

I just finished off a 50 hour work week. I am so thankful for all of the support I continue to receive because I am beyond exhausted between Ally being ill and working. Her fever is gone, slowly getting her groove back but still very congested. Looks like Birthday plans are still a go.

It feels like someone switched a flip inside of me. I am determined and focused. I am ready for the next step in my life. I have been waiting for my ex to file his divorce because all his s/o posts about is their engagement and relationship so I didn't see what was worth procrastinating. 

But since he won't file I am going to be within the next few weeks and fully getting over this chapter of my life. 

One of my closest friends that I have talked to in a long time reached out to me. We went to a party together last year and spent the day with my ex-husband getting our matching tattoos. I can't wait for her to come back into town next week because my ex should be picking up Ally for the weekend.

Life is feeling more stress free and I feel a huge weight is lifted. I am no longer worried about everyone else, just Ally and I. As I have always said I will never force anyone to be apart of Ally's life. Want to know how she's doing? Pick up your phone and call.

Bright Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad ms ally is doing better. And I've been following the post lol so I can keep track of her and you. I'm proud of your progress. I'm actually on a pretty close path and thanks to family if all is really falling apart as she says I'm still going to be granted being a stay at home mom. You will never believe this but yesterday I actually got to go see the car and house they would be giving me. An '08 black mustang.. My dream car! I'll post about it later when I get time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is perfect. I hope you and your friend are able to get together next and hope you guys have a great time, you deserve it after this last week!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)