Friday, February 5, 2016

Gratitude & An Experiment


I am grateful for Allisun. She is my miracle child. A year ago today she was fighting against this same virus and it was terrifying. She has been such a trooper eating what her tummy can handle and letting me obsess over her temperature. I seriously am thankful for her everyday.

I am grateful that I have a job. While stressful it does bring me joy and it's in a field that I never thought I would have worked in before. I am working hard everyday to get to my goal of management.

I am grateful for support systems especially family. I cannot express enough how amazing my family is for watching Ally so I don't have to put her in daycare. Since plans fell through this weekend they are watching her for me even though she is ill.

I am grateful for friends that keep my spirits up. I can be having the worst day and it takes one conversation to turn it around.


I am going to be doing this and making it a daily practice. As you guys know since I left my husband in May I have been on a soul searching of sorts and working towards being much happier in my life. I believe that by finding happiness even in moments of anger I can achieve this.

Of course there will still be bad days but I can channel that negative energy into positive energy. I am also going to be getting my Chrysalis Tarot out and starting my drawings again.

Bright Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful list and hope she is feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible your girl is still sick!! Poor thing! And I think that is a great practice to get into, thinking of 3 positive things every day, every one should do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do a "3-Things" list in my journal every day.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)