Monday, February 1, 2016

In Regards


I have decided to completely remove myself once and for all. I have a lot going on and most of it I can't talk about it because my words always get twisted. 

The biggest things I will make clear A) I have severe depression and I'm not coping with it. B) My binge eating is wrecking me. C) I am feeling extreme anxiety and I cry A LOT.

I don't know what to believe anymore between Kristina and Brittany. I am wanting my divorce because I can't keep tossing and turning if going back would be the right thing or not. I am going to be a step-mom to a child that has a different mother than my step-daughter does.

My situation is a wreck and I don't  need to add the insecurities of these women into the mix. Especially when both of them are so desperate to have one person. So I am going to stop mentioning either woman and start working on me.

What I should have been doing all along.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just got to take care of yourself and to hell with everybody else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Ally should be your number one priority. Hang in there sweetie, life gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)