Friday, February 26, 2016

Just A Quick Note

For those of you that have been long time followers of my blog you know that mess that is my marriage and my journey up until now. I am just laughing at this point because as of tonight everything I needed has been hand fed to me.

My ex has a child with me.

The woman he cheated on me with for FOUR years (our entire marriage) has a child with him and as of today one on the way with him.

The woman he cheated on me and his s/o with is also pregnant.

That is four kids, same father. Two with one mother, one with me, and one with another mother.

All in my four year marriage this has happened.

I've been lied to all along and rest assured that this won't easily be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I feel terrible for you but I feel extra terrible for the kids. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful this must be for you!! But just keep your chin up :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)