Monday, February 1, 2016

Self-Care Challenge #1


Are you a morning person or an evening person? When do you have the most energy during your waking hours?
I am mostly an evening person. I work late hours so when I get home that is the only "me" time I get as my mornings are dedicated to Ally.

When are you most creative?
I am most creative when I am relaxed. If I have the time to refocus my mind I can stay much calmer.

Do you have any established self-care routines, and if so, what are they?  (These can be brushing your teeth twice a day, drinking enough water, any exercise, whatever they are - list them all)
I try to blog regularly, exercise, drink more water, spend mornings with Ally, get out of the house.

What does your idea of good self-care look like to you? What do you hope to get out of this challenge?
Self-care to me looks like putting myself first once in awhile. Learning that it is okay to take care of me. I am hoping that this challenge will help me to peel the layers of my soul and dig deeper within.

2 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)