Monday, February 15, 2016

The Truth About Liars

Some people never change. Once again my ex's s/o is posting lies to get attention. I am not feeding into it because history has shown if you have to flaunt it, you obviously didn't have it to begin with. She's determined to have him one way or another regardless who gets hurt in the crossfire. The worst part about it is he never was hers to begin with. He was never anyone's. He has always been his own person and done as he likes. I am thankful that I am moving forward but watching how everything played out today makes me also feel sorrow. Innocent people continue to get hurt all because one person is determined to make their life seem much better than it is.

I just wonder when enough is enough. When do you cause enough destruction to want to stop?

Lately things have been getting better between my ex and I. Putting distance has really helped us out. I am still sorting out myself in my life but I am moving forward. Much needed so.

All I can say is that if it requires validation it doesn't always make it a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad ur doing well hun. Hugs to both you and baby girl. If you don't hear from me be sure to tell her I said happy birthday. I know its coming soon.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)