Thursday, March 3, 2016

Busy Bee

Ally and I are mostly unpacked. Just sorting through laundry at this point. When my husband drops off Ally on Sunday I'll be getting the last of my stuff and taking it to the new apartment. Since I love fairly close he'll be able to help me out without inconveniencing anyone.

 I am glad that despite the drama that keeps stirring up he isn't holding me responsible. We are finally in a good place as friends and after everything that has happened its all I could ask for. He has been getting sick from all of the stress and I've done my best to decrease my part.

Overall life is feeling pretty good right now. Our apartment is huge for a one bedroom. I have basic necessities taken care and my sweet Ally is the happiest she's been in a long time. So even if K does decide to be selfish and tell her about the pregnancy I'll be able to do damage control when she goes to Therapy.

Overall though life is pretty Damn amazing. I love where we are headed and I can't wait to see where the future leads

Remember sweet girl I'll never put you second. Youll always come before sleep or a job. Those are temporary but the moments with you are for a life time.


To everyone supporting and cheering me on, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)