Friday, March 18, 2016

Finally Home

Well I am Finally home. A full 24 hours awake without any rest. Today has been fantastic.

I went to break late and spent some time with a close friend who I've missed a lot. Not often I see him these days especially with how bitchy peoold can be. I was happy to give him a break from the drama.

Ally is gone until Sunday morning. I'm slightly pissed that her grandmother didn't feel like watching her so she almost lost out on a weekend she was really stoked up. Just shows their true colors.

Gonna get some rest then get this house in order before my parents come to dinner Sunday.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Lets see Jr isnt going to be home alot this weekend with his own daughter because of personal plans and I have to work all weekend. Its not my job to babysit either granddaughter, its his job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that but I was also told you agreed to help babysit so Ally could still spend time there.

      Delete
  2. You shouldn't really blame grandparents for her missing a weekend. If her dad can't spend his weekend with her, then she just stays home with you. That's how it was done when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not that I am blaming grandparents, I just hate when I am told that he will be getting her for sure. When plans are solidified and I tell Ally and then I have to crush her heart because it doesn't pan out.

      Delete
  3. We all told him there was no point in ally coming this weekend bc he wouldn't be home to spend time with her. And him assuming that the grandparents and I would watch her, knowing full well that I and Tina had to work all weekend. The whole point in ally coming for visitation is to spend time with her father and sister. And if for some reason that the father cant, then the child stays home with the mother. That's how it goes. Get all the information first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to get some rest and enjoy your dinner with your parents!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)