Saturday, March 5, 2016

Grateful Heart

Tonight at work was super rough but it made me realize just his close I've gotten to my co-workers and how much I've grown and changed. You don't realize how good things are for you until you meet someone who has it so much worse. I know after tonight my heart is more grateful than ever. I've also discovered new friendship that was much needed.

After one of the roughest nights at work I've had in a long time, I spent time with one of my closest friends. We had pizza, talked, and watched Pixels. Even though it is a late ending to my night It was well worth having someone to vent to.

After talking to my husband today I've decided to completely ignore Kristina. She is out to do nothing but start problems. She called while he was visiting me and was getting angry because she had to take care of her child. This is even more reason for me to step off and keep moving towards the future.

All in all it was a night full of revelations and I'm happy I was able to experience them and learn a lot today.

Bright Blessings

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it is easier said then done to ignore her, but I hope you are able to. She doesn't deserve any of your time xx

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)