Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hell Hath No Fury


I never realized how quick I am to get angry. Like ready to snap angry. Today was long and stressful. I took 20 pages of notes and We still have 2 more chapters before our test tomorrow.

I am kind of angry because I thought my ex was supposed to watch our daughter this weekend turns out itll be another his parents and s/o weekend.

Tomorrow is a 16 hour day more than likely not including the training I am doing.

I am starting to crash but I can't afford too. I also missed weigh in day Which is upsetting but it happens.

Ally is in a clingy mood and I think she knows my day sucked. Gonna just spend time with her then get her in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up!! Your ex is the one loosing out on spending time with Ally and I am sure she will have fun with her grand parents. And you could use a little break while you have so much going on. Just remember you are a great mom and you are doing a great job and Ally knows it!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)