Tuesday, March 29, 2016

One Happy Momma

I am super proud of myself! Its been almost a year just Ally and I. In that year my Awesome sister helped me get my job at Whataburger. I am still waiting on test results but I have am already being treated like I passed. Ally and I have been in our own apartment for a month now. I am also grateful for my family for watching Ally so I don't have to worry about trying to put her in daycare. I love you guys so much! I am super excited about the future. Ally and I are so much better off since leaving my ex-husband.

A huge shout-out to my best friend. I am so thankful to have you night and day. To have someone i trust to infinity and beyond. I love you girly!

Another huge shoutout to my baby mama. I love you and can't wait to meet your precious angel. I know I'm a butt at times but I'm here Thick and thin. Love you babe!

Life is looking up and honestly? I'm thankful K took my sloppy left overs. Now I am a strong MOM and DAD. I am showing my daughter every day you dont need to depend on anyone but yourself.

Ally made me one proud momma tonight. She was awake when I got off work so we went to get groceries. She immediately headed to produce and stocked up on veggies and fruit. She only asked for a small candy but hasn't even bothered with it. Instead she's eating a small bowl of grape tomatoes.

All in all today has been pretty fantastic! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year has to offer.

4 comments:

  1. Aww we love u to Hun. Mwah. Ur doing a great job n I'm sure the rest of the year will be absolutely amazing. After all July little peanut will be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You feel like you are doing something right when you kids eat healthy food right? haha. I know I do :) It is wonderful that you are surrounded by supportive friends and family. You and Ally are lucky gals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad things are going good. Be very thankful for a healthy eater, my boys were very picky and it was hard to feed them right.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)