Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The End of a Chapter


For my long time followers, readers, and lurkers you know that my husband has wanted a divorce for some time now. There has been a lot that has contributed to this on both sides. There are no words to describe what I feel in my heart today.

I also did some digging around and because it is a Uncontested divorce we are able to go up there and file without an appointment. I will be thoroughly reading through the documents and seeking a lawyer before going to the courthouse.

I am doing my best to still let Allisun see her family in Bowie as well J's s/o. It is a heartbreaking end but it is much needed. My heart is torn as the finality sets in.

Also, to B and K. I am sorry for all of the drama I have created. K I still stand by you having no right in the horrid things you said. I am sorry I stuck my nose where it didn't belong but as a mother myself it broke my heart.

One day K, you'll be in the same heartbreaking position. I honestly thought about sending you everything I have but that would say volumes about me. Instead I'll move forward as I have been.

J, there are no words to describe the heartache I feel today. I see you for who you are and I will not try to change you any longer. Best of luck to all parties involved.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)