Monday, April 25, 2016

Drama Free

It is absolutely the most comforting thing in the world to have Ally snoring away on my chest. Even though she is now in her big girl bed asleep. I hate that I'm hardly home and this week will prove to be another 50 hour week with Prom happening on Saturday. Luckily Ally will be able to spend the weekend with my in-laws and her uncle. Time with Uncle Shane is precious as he will be leaving for basics soon enough.

Some day you'll mature and understand that I don't focus my life around You and your false happiness. If life is treating you well and my husband is happy then all the better but be mature enough to stop all the attention getting just because you don't have anything else better to do since you quit working.

If I've learned anything over the last year its that I am incredibly strong and I'm moving forwards, not backwards. Can't wait for tomorrow to get time in with Ally on our girls day.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)