Friday, April 29, 2016

Relaxed

It has been such a great day off. The house is under control finally for the most part. This new chore list is amazing and I can't wait to use it everyday. Last night was beyond perfect. I'm really thankful that were able to be mature and be there for each. I have my bestfriend back.

Lies will always be posted because its easier to make everyone believe you have it together rather than admit what is going on behind closed doors. It will always be easier to say you are loved when really You are the reason he's so exhausted and dragged down.

The weather kept me from running back and forth between my grandma's so tomorrow after I pay rent I'll be working on knocking out a good chunk of our laundry. When Ally returns we'll be starting on her chore list and moving her towards a new diet.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)