Monday, May 30, 2016

A New Approach


There has been so much bad energy lately and my life is getting to the point where the drama is exhausting. I have felt on the edge to the point of delirum lately.

Seeing the weight loss I am more determined that ever to get this last 50 pounds destroyed. By next week I should be back under the 200s and hopefully by the end of year I'll be close to my goal.

Since Ally won't be allowed to see her sister anymore I am severing any and all contact with her mother.

I am redirecting this blog back to its original point. My pursuit of happiness. Life is getting better and I've discovered miserable people will always try to force their misery on others.

I am blessed. Beyond blessed. I have a wonderful family, Whatafamily, and friends. I have my best friend and soon a beautiful little boy to spoil rotten.

It may not be the most understandable situation but it is one I am blessed to be in. Here's to wonderful two days off.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you are happy who cares what others think of your situation. And that is sad that Ally is missing out on her sister but maybe one day they will find a way to have a relationship with each other <3

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)