Monday, May 30, 2016

Acceptance

Today has made me fully realize that it isn't a sham. They've finally found their way back to each other and nothing can destroy that. K is back to posting her desperation instead of realizing her relationship is over and moving on. I know I've had my moments where I'm no better but I'm seeing now especially this morning when I needed to move to the couch that they are both truly happy.

She is his first thought upon waking up and his day isn't off to a good start unless he's chatted with her. Between this and the constant communication throughout the day it gives me a odd sense of closure. When he visits I'll be here but for me placing distance will be my smartest move.

On another note, the anxiety attacks are back. Jerking up at 2 or 3 in the morning and not being able to find sleep. I know this is just because of the storms not to mention my hips and knees are in incredible pain as well.

I've decided to move forwards and stop stepping backwards. Today with my weigh-In post I will be adding in my plan of action to finally lose the weight.

Today I stop putting myself on the back burner and move forwards. Yesterday morning with my friend was the safest I've felt in a long time. They knew exactly what to do to ease the panic attack.

So here's to new beginnings and moving forward. To not settling for anything less than true happiness and joy. Here's to the magic of new beginnings.

Bright Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted. :(

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)