Wednesday, May 4, 2016

All I Need


My sweet mini me has been my side all morning. I try to get as much time with her in between work. Today its been cuddles and cartoons since she's still under the weather. Were down to just a nasty cough which is better than the symptoms she was feeling before.

I was always told your daughter's become your best friends and until I became a mother I didn't understand what that meant. Now I do know and I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything in the world.

I wasn't able to take off Mother's Day so Well be celebrating on Saturday. It won't be much as were trying to make sure we have money for San Marcos.

I can't wait to be cell phone free for a few days. It will be awesome to just get away. Not many people have the special bond that Ally and I have and for them I feel sorry because this is truly spectacular. (:

2 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)