Monday, May 16, 2016

Between A Rock and A Hard Place

I don't even know where to begin. Here is where I feel safest even though this is such a public venue. I feel so lost and I don't know what to do.

I'm going to start by distancing myswlf without warning. It'll just happen until I know my next move.

There's no telling how many lies or truths were revealed today. I just can't be middle man. Its affecting my health too severely.

I can't even put my feelings into words. I just don't know anymore. I feel like I've lost myself in the process.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetie. Life is hard. Going through the teen years and the 20s is hard. But all I can say (and I know it's not much help) is that it gets better. I didn't come out of my depression until mid-30s. But once I found myself, life became beautiful.

    Hold tight to your support systems: friends, family, even your blog. You will find that getting through the hard slots is easier with them.

    I wonder if a paper Journal would help? Maybe write in it as if you were blogging?

    You remind me so much of myself at that age. I truly keep you in my prayers and wish you the best.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take care of yourself! Your blogging friends are here for you and we will still be here for you if you take a break. xo

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)