Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Changes


I've been doing some major thinking. I'm in a transition that I don't even fully understand.

I've allowed myself to be swept up in the drama instead of celebrating my independence. My freedom.

This is my time to be me. Who I used to be. The woman who held her head high and didn't care who disliked it.

I'm done sugar coating my feelings. I am me. Take it or leave.

Come the first when I get paid I will be investing in Itworks because I realize as much as I've been fighting it I need help to get these pounds destroyed.

Ally got her acceptance letter into head start and I couldn't be more excited for her. I know she's nervous but she'll fall in love with it.

Here's to a relaxing two days off.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Ally and you on all these new changes. You girls will rock them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful am so happy for Miss Ally. Let us know how that stuff works out for you lady.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)