Saturday, May 7, 2016

Fantastic Day

Today has been an absolutely amazing day. My Mother's Day started with lunch with my parents. We went to Texas Roadhouse and I devoured a steak. I haven't had one in a long time and boy was it delicious.

Then we came home and I had a talk with Brittany. Looks like Ally and I have a new roommate. Look like Damian will be coming here after all.

I am beyond excited to have Brittany and the little monster here. If it turns to be permanent then when our lease is up well be looking into a bigger place.

We took Ally swimming today. She's stoked that the pool is open and she can be a regular now. We spent A good chunk of our day there.

Afterwards she went to her nana to hang out for a bit. My friend Natasha asked if Wed like to hang. Well one yes later and we were off to the tattoo parlor after dinner at CiCi's.

Natasha treated me to a new tattoo. Now ladies and gents please don't ever have to get a cover up. It is extremely painful especially over scar tissue. This is my largest tattoo and its in color. Now all of my ink is professionally done.


4 comments:

  1. The tattoo looks really nice and glad you all had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should make things easier for you when your friend moves in and I am sure she will love the help when the baby comes! And your new tattoo is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)