Monday, May 30, 2016

Healthy Time


Previous: 205.6
Current: 201.4
Change: 4.2

Its been about a month since I weighed in and with all the non healthy choices I've made lately I'm ecstatic to see the scale has dropped significantly.

Sometimes all it takes is seeing progress to light the fire under you. On Saturday I will be placing my order for It works and doing a three month program.

If I see the results I'm hoping for I will continue to do this until I've lost the weight.

Tomorrow I'll be getting back into my workout regimen. 

Other than the occasional hamburger at work I've mostly switched over to Turkey, Tuna.

I am so thankful to have a health coach by my side who is also my best friend. Brittany brings out my best self and is determined to help me fight my depression even if she has to beat it out of me.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss that is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome unexpected loss!! Hope the new program works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)