Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ignorance

Nowhere did I say it was anyone specifically responsible for Ally getting sick. I just said she came home with it. Joey said he hasn't been feeling well so there's a possibility she caught her cold from him.

I was simply saying when she left Friday morning she showed no signs of feeling ill. She was perfectly healthy.

I am so tired of not being able to post because you want to twist my words and assume they are about you. Heads up, my life is moving forward and doesn't revolve around you.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't put some of the energy you place in stalking me into taking care of your child so mine doesn't come sick every other weekend?

    These are your own words which did imply Ally being sick was Izzys fault.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)