Wednesday, May 18, 2016

More Confused

There are moments where clarity is provided but how are you supposed to handle said clarity? The more relaxed the setting the more I find out. Did I even know you or were you saving your true self for someone else?

At this point this feels forced and I feel saddened. I'm fighting tears and all I want to do is curl in a ball and forgetm

Just for a night. Is that too much to ask? I just want normalcy and I can't do that when I feel pushed like I do.

But the thing is I feel fine other than the knot in my chest that won't seem to ease. I made a mistake.

I let my heart open and love both only to only to have them fall for each other. I'll always save him him even if it doesn't feel right because it ensures her happiness.

Can anyone understand the mess I've created?

Now I have a beautiful best friend and an ex who  trying to meet half way. I just wish this sense of forgotten loneliness disappears.

Like a child. I just wanted to be loved. Now I tumble down the rabbit hole and pray I don't get completely lost.

4 comments:

  1. Stop jeopardizing your happiness for the happiness of others. You have a right to be happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris is right, you have every right to be happy as well sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things get better for you soon. You have been through enough. Hugs and happy thoughts going your way!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)