Friday, May 20, 2016

Moving Forward


I'm beyond broken and I can't even try to repair the damage. The chest pain is severe and I don't know anymore.

I want to fall apart so terribly but I can't bring myself to, I'm so tired of feeling like this.

Stranded and helpless.

Whatever help you are trying to give me doesn't give me closure. It only makes the bleeding worse.

I'm in a dark place. I have been for some time. I've been able to silently cope but sometimes it overwhelms.

This custody battle has me terrified to ask for help because truthfully if I lost Ally i don't think I could handle myself.

I get in the car after work and sob. After I've cried for awhile it seals the pain for a little while longer.
.
I know you're searching for answers but please stop trying to help me. Please stop searching for truths for me.

I'm screaming for help but I'm tired. The bad days outweigh the good and I just want to be happy. Even if its temporary.

Thank you for trying to warn me and make me aware but I'd rather just try to breathe and take it day by day.

I want to thank the blogging community for your continuous support as I continue to search for mysel . Thank you for listening to me and offering words of wisdom.

It is deeply appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I hope things get better for you soon. Nobody should have to feel like this. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)