Sunday, May 15, 2016

No More


I've worked too damn hard to be sucked back in. Enough is enough. I'm going to the way I've been and how it has worked.

Silence.

I can't do this again. My heart has been ripped apart again and again this last week.

I made my bed and I lied in it for four years. I am not going back to that scared and vulnerable person I used to be.

I've thrown away hours this last week because my depression is causing me to sink.

I want so badly to stop blogging but this is truly my only outlet. I've cried myself to sleep the last few nights.

I don't know what to do anymore. How much more can I stretch myself to be what everyone wants.

Its clear it's over. Its clear there are regrets. My concern is the safety of the children.

I've said my piece and that's all I'll be voicing aloud.

When do you finally snap?

1 comment:

  1. If you ever want to vent and for one reason or another can't do it on your blog send me an email, I will always be a listening ear for you <3

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)