Friday, May 13, 2016

Relaxing Night


Tonight will make it a week since Brittany has been living here. It was bittersweet to be on the other end as she packed her things and said goodbye to her past and embraced her future. I know she's hurting but I also know she's healing.

Ms. Ally is with her father for the weekend so we've made tonight a girl's night. She's dying hair and I'm embracing yet another color change.


Brittany was able to bring along her kitten, Minnie and she's already warmed her way into our hearts. Ally is slowly getting used to the routine of things with Brittany. We are both very excited as to see where the future leads.


I know many don't understand our friendship or how I could be okay with her living her considering she's pregnant. To them I say we've moved past this and moved forward. We are focusing on the children and providing the best possible future for the kids.


I'm so incredibly proud of her. She left with her head held high and chose happiness for herself instead of misery. She is such a beautiful person and I'm so proud to call her my best friend.

Here's to a beautiful future for Damian and Ally. I can't wait to see where happiness leads. So far this feels much better than where I was a year ago.


2 comments:

  1. You might be the most big-hearted person I "know" (haha but I really feel like I do know you) Brittany is lucky to have you for a best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like we have gotten to know each other pretty well. I hope all is well with you. (:

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)