Monday, May 2, 2016

Sick...Again

Ally said her visit was fun and she got lots of Daddy time. She came home with a runny nose and I figured it was just allergies. Well I go to pick her up from my grandma's and she sounds horrible. My grandma said she's been up all night coughing and sneezing. She is definitely not my Ally today.

It never fails that she comes sick. Were back to a horrible cough, sore throat, and runny nose. Meds are bought and I'm hoping that she'll rest while I'm at work tonight and tomorrow we can enjoy a lazy day off.

Getting lunch meat and treating us to some baked Cheetos. I am so glad there is nothing stopping me from focusing on my health. I can't imagine being pregnant and trying to do strenous exercise that could harm the baby. While in the future I want one more I'm thankful I can work on me so I'll be healthier for Ally and I both.

5 comments:

  1. Felicia Ally wasn't sick while Ally was here. Exercising while pregnant is a good thing not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its healthy to exercise while pregnant, I was referring to my own journey. For me, it wasn't. It was dangerous because of how high risk I was. She was perfectly fine before she left, she came home and she's sick. Thats all I was saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww poor Ally! I hope she is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm also hoping for a speedy recovery. (:

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)