Thursday, May 5, 2016

Testing

The doctor is thinking she is having an allergic reaction to something in the environment at her father's. Either from cigarette smoke, which I was unsure if my father in-law still smoked in the house or something outside.

We are going to do bloodwork on my next day off. For now We are starting with Saline spray and an allergy pill to see if it eases her flare ups.

Now time to head home and sleep. Depending on how these meds work will depend on whether or not she'll be able to continue her visits to Bowie.

2 comments:

  1. Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda wondering if it was something like that. When I was little my parents had to rip up all the carpeting in the house because it was making me sick all the time. I am not really sure what was wrong with the carpet but I was much better once it was gone. I hope you get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)