Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Toddlers

I'm really tired of constant pity party posts. You can't say how a toddler is feeling. You can tell they are affected by the situation by their behavior but they don't know what a promise is yet alone a broken promise.

Ally has been through her share of being dragged through the mess of two parents fighting for something that isn't there. She knows more and understands more than someone younger than her. She does understand promises but a one year old doesn't.

Just seeing him I can tell the J I know is beyond gone. He doesn't know what the right to do is anyone because damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Just like your actions show that you're still pining for him and trying to guilt him using the children. Trust me, it doesn't work.

On another note, don't even try to blame me for breaking her heart. Do you know how many times he walked out on Ally to bullshit with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)