Friday, May 13, 2016

Wonderful Day

Last night after Joey picked up Ally Brittany and I went out for a late night IHOP run. Afterwards we went to Wal-Mart and walked around. Ended up treating myself to a new hair color and some new make-up. Brittany is helping me find my girly side because its been hidden for too long.

Today has been a great day already. Brittany and I had a visitor for lunch. She treated me to her Asian Style Pork Chops. I see why they're a favorite dish of hers to make and enjoy.

We'll be hanging out until around 230 then I'll be off to work. Hopefully tonight will be an easy night and will pass quickly.

Tomorrow is sure to be a great day as well. I'm off work and we don't have Ally. No plan yet but I'm sure we'll come up with something.

For now we'll enjoy time with our visitor and relax until work.

Bright Blessings Everyone. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)