Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A New Day

Yesterday was exhausting but I've come to the conclusion that I can't force anyone to be apart of my daughters life and obviously this is the best choice for her.

Today I'm putting self-care into place. Fighting depression the good ol fashion way. Starting with a shower and then getting into cleaning my house.

Damian will be here soon and I can't wait. I've always enjoyed the hectic energy that a baby brings.

I am so stoked to start doing It works and watch these pounds drop. I know it'll be tough but I am going to start running. Weight loss takes dedication and determination. I am ready for the outside to show how the inside does.

I'll be taking my measurements soon. Its going to feel like a lot but this is for me. I want to be healthier for my daughter.

Today is my last day off for a awhile until the new schedule so I'm going to make the most of it.

Ally is hanging with Nana today so I'm getting a shower then getting B and J up. Today we go check on Damian.

I am so happy that we are all able to get along and that J feels happy when he visits. Its going to be a good day for sure.

Bright Blessings!

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)