Friday, June 17, 2016

Early Morning


Last night was an absolute blast. We all hung out, watched Sons of Anarchy, and had a late dinner at Whataburger. This morning has already proven to be off to a good start. Joey and Brit are still curled up asleep. They both look at peace in each others arms. I hate that for awhile I was so bitter about it instead of rooting for those that I love. But now they are both working towards their goal of happiness and putting yesterday behind them. I am so proud of them for not letting a snake come between them. Ally is up and watching Despicable Me. She came and curled against telling me she wanted be just like Brittany is with Daddy.

Ally has been especially clingy this morning and I adore it. Due to our finances being tight because rent is approaching, getting Ally's social security card is on hold until my next day off. Once Joey and Brittany are alive we are gonna make breakfast, finish the last of my cleaning spree, and then possibly take Ally swimming.

Here's to a beautiful day spent with those that I love. I am choosing to find my sunshine and not let anyone destroy that. Going to curl up with Ally and get at least another hour of sleep in since we were up until nearly three this morning.

On a side note, season four of Orange Is The New Black is LIVE! I am gonna be binging on it once Ally is in bed. 

Bright Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping to get the first episode watched tonight! I would try for 2 but the boyfriend had to work at 6 this morning and has to work tomorrow so I don't imagine he will watch more than one if he even makes it through that one haha :) Hope you are having a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)