Sunday, June 5, 2016

Evening Wrap Up

After working nearly twelve hours I was able to get the day off. Its been a pretty relaxing day. I was able to catch up on rest while Ally watched TV and Brit worked on Diablo.

I made Lemon pepper Pork Chops, Garlic paremsan rice, and cooked carrots for dinner. Then it was off to bed for Ally. Now Brit and I are relaxing and enjoying the quiet.

When life gets so busy its nice to have moments of silence. Time to pause and reflect.

My work schedule this next week is nuts but I am excited for the change in shifts. Thursday I will be treating Brit to the movies to see Me Before You.

Life has been much better since I decided to throw out the negativity and embrace life. Enjoying the simplicity of life.

I  am getting my life on track for me. I am not perfect but its a day by day process. I am not allowing drama to disturb me anymore.

Heads up: Don't accuse me of making stabs. Don't Google nasty memes and accuse me of sending of them because I'm more clever in my stabs. If you have any issues you have my number.

3 comments:

  1. You just sound more at peace :) Can't wait to hear how the movie is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to that movie! Hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Brittany going to be your permanent roomie? You two are very good for each other. Great karma going on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)