Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Feelings

I've never been good at talking in person. It always comes out wrong and then I feel worse than I started feeling. My blog has been my biggest aide against my depression. I use this to vent and if I receive comments or support it is always appreciated.

This is my first night away from them since Friday. It is a much needed break. My mind has been racing and I've hardly slept. Now I'm forced to stay up all night without rest.

I've always felt the need to help others. Over the last year I've worked tirelessly to move on from Joey. I've worked hard to harden my heart and decide I don't love him any longer. The only time I truly felt in control was when he abandoned us and ran to Arkansas.

But now his relationship is around me. I see the love he has for Brit everyday. Whether its breakfast or them relaxing and playing on the game.

Its also in the simple things such as preference and her being allowed to do things I was never allowed to do.

I try to be the bigger person but instead of speaking up I let it turn into me lashing out. I have snapped, slammed doors, making horrible stabs. I don't mean to but its the only way I feel like I'm getting even.

I know being the bigger person means looking the other way but how are you supposed to do that when it is in your face constantly?

The large part of me wants to kick them to the curb but I love them both in very different ways and while in the moment I can tell them to get gone, I always feel horrible.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm risking everything with my family and throwing my routine off.

My faults are constantly being thrown in my face and there is zero support or encouragement.

I want to cry and scream because the pressure in my chest is beyond severe. I can't do this anymore. Its slowly killing me and I'm starting to see where others are right.

What does this mean going forward?

I have no clue. I just know I hurt and I want to be held. I don't have that luxury anymore though. I get watch someone else enjoy that now.

So now I just stay silent and hope the pain subsides. I feel like a stranger in my own home. I don't see where I ever thought this would work. We are definitely not the people we were when we were younger. We all have changed.

Its damned if I do and damned if I don't.


8 comments:

  1. You may be upset with yourself afterward, but you need to worry more about yourself and allys sake. Kick them out felicia. You don't deserve to have that shit go on in your own home that you pay for and your name is on the lease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and as much as that's the direction I'm being pulled towards, I can't bring myself to do that.

      Delete
  2. You'll get to that point where you can. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later. This crap is gonna kill you and you're gonna have to harden your heart a little so you can get some semblance back to your life. They also need to realize the hurt its causing you and stop what their doing or leave on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be alright honey. I've been doing this for four years. I'm a pro at it now.

      Delete
  3. Oh man that sucks! I know you want to be there for them but your health and sanity is more important!! And those other 2 need to realize how much they are hurting you! That is not fair to do to you! Hugs sweets! I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khristine and I've added that movie to my must watch soon list.

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)