Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hypocrisy


Some people will never learn. All because you're back in the area you think its okay to stir up trouble. You claim you're done with him. You are moving forward yet the first time you talk to him you make it a point to keep his attention.

When is enough, enough?

This is exactly what I am trying to get away from because this gets old. Its nothing but a circle of hypocrites. Boo hoo, he hurt me. I'm done. OH WAIT! I'm only a 15 minute drive so I'll jeopardize my living situation to go mess around and cause more trouble.

Make sure you do understand that you are not allowed anywhere near my apartment under any circumstances. I tried to be civil but we see where that has gotten. What happens in my house is none of your concern.h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)