Wednesday, June 15, 2016


I am so sick and tired of assumptions. You tell lies to cover yourself because your own demons come to light. I know what happened and what I did and who I did it with. No I don't tell every single thing that happens to me because I prefer to deal with my demons privately. I prefer to cope silently. It is much easier to be silent even if I do occasionally lash out. I haven't grieved because I am simply not ready to. I am not ready for the full force of the end of a chapter to hit me. I am going silent at home. I am going to work hard everyday to focus on me and not worry about anyone else. I am hurting but somewhere in today's talk maybe there is a sliver of understanding.Only time will tell. For now I will enjoy the luxury of a silent home. Time for this momma to eat and get some more sleep.

Brightest Blessings.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)