Sunday, June 26, 2016

Insomnia

My body is so tired but my mind is wired. I can't sleep and for once tonight is one of those nights where it would be nice to have someone hold me and put my demons to rest.

Joey said that Izzy had a blast at the movies tonight and I hope we can treat Ally soon. Finances are figured out and other than the small treat the rest of the money is put away.

The tension is overwhelming but right now all I care about is maintaining my friendship with Joey. Were rock solid right now and I'm not ruining that.

I'm choosing to be the bigger person and find my silence instead of lashing out. There's no use in being there when you're clearly not wanted.

Guess I'll try this sleep thing. Work at 11 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)