Monday, June 27, 2016

Late Night

It's been a long night and I've learned the root of the problems. So I'm going back to what I know and keeping to myself. How can I to be blame if I'm silent?

I'm reaching my limit. A person can only take so much before they've had enough. Even though it isn't my place to be bothered, the shadiness does bother me.

I am going back to what I know. Being seen not heard. I did as was asked of me. This house doesn't communicate. It's silent convos and text messages.

It's nosy people everywhere not minding their business. It's tension in the air. While its been nice having a full house, I'll be happy when it's just Ally and I again.

I miss my space. I miss early mornings on the couch with Ally. I miss myself. I don't even know who I am anymore and that's always been my biggest fear.

I have such a big heart and I can't stand to see friends and family hurt but why do I have to hurt in the process?

I'm exhausting. I have a migraine. I feel sick. I just wish sleep would find me soon. Hoping this plan pans out tomorrow since others take precendence over Ally and I. I'm really bothered because he took his other daughter to the movies last night but blew ours off Saturday because "he wasn't interested in a child's movie."

Going back to the plan no-one knew but myself. More than one can play this game.

1 comment:

  1. I feel terrible for you and Ally. :( Your heart is in the right place but I don't know if these people deserve your kindness and love. I hope things get better for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)