Saturday, June 11, 2016

Relaxation


Brit and J are off to the movies for a much needed date night. Life has been hectic these last few days and I am glad J was able to spend some time with Ally. I maxed out on hours and we have to make labor so overtime won't be able to happen but the bright side is an additional two days off now. I will have had Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off. I have Tuesday off for the most part due to working early bird (10p-8a). 

We went to the pool today and for the first time in a long time it really felt comfortable. It felt just like old times. Ally had a blast as always and the water was much warmer so Brit didn't feel like Damian ended up with hypothermia.

Overall today has been a great day and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I will be working on getting my book reviews back in order and start posting them up. I also splurged and bought a new Sylvia Day book that I can't wait to dig into.

Even though having others in the house is nice, it is also nice to get a quiet evening. Life is changing and while things won't be 100% all the time, I am sure going to work hard to ensure it is.

Gonna get this night with a bowl of ramen and some Netflix until B and J get back home.

Bright Blessings Lovelies!

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)