Monday, June 20, 2016

Reset

Joey is off to get some applications put in and look for work. Nothing more. I am taking this time to reset my tune and feel much better.

Things are going to do a 360 when he's home. I'm not feeding into kristina's lies of any of the drama. He wants me to be better than that. He'll be home by around 230 to take me to work.

It looks like little man might be trying to make his arrival sooner than planned. Only time will tell.

Ally is still crashed out and I'm taking this time to catch up rest. After tonight I have two days of overnight shifts.

Here's to a great day guys.
Glad that we can relax and Joey can get a break from the house. It was a stressful day yesterday but those days will happen from time to time.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)