Monday, June 13, 2016

Then It Hits

I have a tendency to take things too seriously and I blow things out of proportion but tonight's comments hit hard. Hit home.

 Out of the three women J has been with, I am the heaviest and I was reminded of this fact several times tonight among other remarks. I already knew my weight gain was a large part of why K came into the picture and also why B was chosen but to have that rubbed in is beyond hurtful.

 This just furthers my decision to be seen, not heard.

I feel like a child who has come running home crying because she was bullied. I know I am heavy, I am not proud of this. I am working towards losing my weight.

 Am I putting 100%?

No but I am making changes that will help in the long run. I am going to work out a system to start getting up early and getting out the house to exercise. For tonight I am going to curl up with Netflix and try to forget the hurtful remarks.

To anyone that I have ever bullied or talked ill about, my deepest apologies. Nobody deserves to feel this way at all.

Until tomorrow, Brightest Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Was it J who said that to you? If so that guy is a real ass!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you! You are a beautiful woman inside and out and that is a terrible thing to say to anyone let alone the mother of your child! Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)