Sunday, July 10, 2016

Awesome

Well this is lovely. I love selfish people. You need him for a check up yet his daughter getting into school isn't important? Looks like if you want something done you have to do it yourself. Going to be driving myself Monday and honestly not expecting him home until Tuesday since it was damn important the one that doesn't live her know his schedule. Completely over the shady shit. Hope a plan B has been made because you're digging his hole deeper for him.

This assures plans I've made even more. Glad I've spent so much time finding independence and myself. Clearly being a single mom gets more done.

My kids are my life. I'm one focused momma and no man is worth putting my kids second. The future won't create itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)