Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Early Start

After getting a full night's rest I'm up early and ready to get the day started. When I get home from dealing with Ally's social I have a lot of cleaning to do. It looks like a party happened after I went to bed. I'm finding out truths and based on those truths I now have a decision to make.

My date went well but I don't see another one happening. I'm not upset though because I took a leap and got myself out there.

I hope I'm able to wake up Joey so I don't have to drive by myself. But if so it'll be a peaceful drive for me.

Letting go and instead of being pissed, I'm not caring. I'm learning to watch what goes on and not give it any mind.

Here's to a beautiful day lovelies. (:

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You sound at peace with things. Hope you are having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)